
We will be joining a number of #1's relatives, as #1 was recently elected to be a member of a Foundation in the name of his grandparents. During the day, we get to frolic in the sun, sand, and surf. A couple evenings, the Foundation will meet to discuss which organization is most deserving of donations, and from my understanding will snack on gourmet chocolates in keeping with the grandfather's fortuitous friendship with a chocolatier. (Way to go, Grandpa!)Palm trees, Chocolates, and Pina Coladas await. And of course family and seafood...and after the weekend business is finished, #1 and the boys and I will stay on a couple days at his aunt's ocean-front apartment. I don't think it gets any better than that.
February can't come soon enough. I just may start packing NOW.
1 comment:
I'm SO jealous!!! I'll be heading to Chicago next weekend. Not exactly surf and sun if you know what I mean!
Post a Comment