Friday, January 25, 2008

Fresh Snow


We awoke this morning to fresh snow on the ground and sunshine! It was a perfect day for photography, so I left the boys with Number One and headed out. I took more pictures with my "real" camera, but since Costco is so far away and we have no plans to get up there any time soon (March?? April???) you'll have to settle for these digital shots.






The sheep are so cute when their backs are all snow-covered. They don't mind a bit. I took better photos of them with the other camera, but I couldn't resist posting this one. And below, our cat Li'l Bugger, laying in the sun. She has taken to living with the sheep, and it is the sweetest thing you ever saw. She rubs up against them, and they nuzzle her with their little black noses. Bugger's trademark is kind of a jumping rub--she'll be rubbing on you the way cats do and then sort of leap into it while rubbing. She does this with the sheep and the dogs also. Precious. Living out in the long shed the way she does, there's a chance she's starved for attention. At least she has the sheep to keep her warm at night.

No comments: