Thursday, June 4, 2009

H-Bomb's Photography Class


The only thing I signed H-Bomb up for this whole summer was a 4-H photography "class." We went to it yesterday. The kids were given a disposable camera and divided into groups. They learned a bit about viewpoint, composition, and "trick" photography. H-Bomb took a couple extra photos with my digital camera.




The rest of the photos will be developed tomorrow, and if there are any good ones I'll share them. H-Bomb and the rest of the kids get to pick one favorite photo and enter them in the County Fair in August.


On the way home, we stopped and picked some flowers. It's that time of year again! (I took the flower photo)

3 comments:

Rene' said...

looks like he's got your photo genes!

Cheryl said...

He's definitely got your talent w/a camera!

Shell said...

His photos look great! I love how he's drawn to shadows. Very cool.