Tomorrow is theoretically the day we will begin tiling the floor. By "we" of course I mean my contractor, or his son, with me guiding the layout. I don't know anything about tiling. But I'd love to learn, so I'm excited.
For months, I have been thinking about how we'd like our tile laid out in the bathroom. The possibilities are limitless. It didn't take us long at all to choose the tile, an Italian-style ceramic from Home Depot. The layout is an entirely different story, and graph paper just wasn't cutting it for my brain. I had to physically lay some tiles down on the floor and move them around.
That's what we did tonight, Number One and I played with different combinations, and I believe we came up with a configuration we both like. I'll let you know how it goes.
Also, on what I hope was our final trip to Home Depot the other day, we picked up the bathroom vanity top:
1 comment:
looks pretty-tiling is easy . however, if u ever take part in the grouting part (which was my job on our house) don't be a perfectionist like me and use you finger to smooth out all the grout lines perfectly--it will rub your finger raw and u wont know it till its way too late. ouch!
Post a Comment