Today, we had a German film crew on the ranch, filming cowboy and ranching activities for a German television program for kids. They filmed Number One, catching the horses; Number One, CG, and Ranch Hand riding their horses. Number One and Ranch Hand, shoeing their horses. Things like that. They said Number One was the best rider on the ranch.
H-Bomb decided he wanted to be in the television show too, so after a big production I got both boys into jeans and shirts and boots and hats.
They filmed H-Bomb and Sawed Off, watching Daddy shoe horses and then the boys practicing their roping skills with Grammy. The camera guy loved them. It was really fun for them, and I'm excited to see the DVD of the program they will send us.
Ranch Hand was going up on the mountain to do some fencing, and the film crew was going to tag along to film him working and get a time-lapse of the sunset up there.
This is the conversation I overheard:
Ranch Hand: Do you like this shirt? I don't really like this shirt. What do you think?
Crew: It's fine.
RH: Do you want me to change my shirt? Should I wear something cowboy-ish? I'm going to change my shirt.
Crew: Ok.
RH: What about this cowboy hat? Should I wear this hat? You probably want me in a cowboy hat...
Crew: Yes, please, a cowboy hat.
RH: Okay, I'll go change my shirt and then we can go.
As Ranch Hand walked to his house, I called over and asked if they needed any help with wardrobe.
The camera guy replied, "Yes! And makeup too!"
And then I told CG she had a Prima Donna on her hands.
These models are so high maintenance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The KING of Prima Donnas!!!
lol-too cute! sounds neat too- how did that ever get set up to come out there and do that? also the fashion/modeling u did, how did that come about? some fascinating things going on I'd say! :)
Post a Comment