Friday, December 28, 2007

A Cowboy Watches More, Er, Masculine Television


I walk into the living room. Some kind of action/sci fi/adventure movie is on. Dark, dreary, with clashing metal and grunts and screaming. "What are you watching, hon," I ask #1.

"Alien Vs. Predator," #1 proudly announces.

"Oh," I say, and walk away.

"Are you going to blog about it??" he asks. "Why don't you tell them about this movie?"

I sense a sort of desperation in his voice. A kind of pleading for a chance at redemption. "Eh," I say.


(I'm just kidding about that last part. I know he likes his action/sci fi/adventure films. And now you know that too.)

Okay, then #1. I've blogged about it. Now They Know. Ya happy??

2 comments:

Shell said...

tell cowboy not to worry. My brother in law got caught watching some TV movie on Lifetime too. Plus... my guy watches You've Got Mail and Must Love Dogs every freaking time it's on TV.

Min said...

Bahahaha!! That's funny. They may pretend they don't like those movies, but They Do. Of course, at least the movies you mentioned have a plot...have you ever seen Spice World?? ;-)