Contractor drove in tonight with a horse trailer full of our new doors and windows! I think we are only missing one door, and that will be in shortly. They will begin installing the window in the addition first, because that will allow them to get started on the batten board siding. It will also allow us to take a much-needed trip up to the Big City for visiting and shopping. (And a trip to the spa for me--Thank you, #1!!)
When we return, or possibly after Christmas, they will start chainsawing through the existing walls of our house to install the new, larger windows on that side of the house, and a glass door on one end.
Look at all those windows! Aren't you excited? We sure are.
They also have our roofing on, almost completed, although I'm sure there is a bunch more work to be done that I'm not aware of. It looks almost completed from the ground. I'll take a picture of that in a few days so you can see it too.
No comments:
Post a Comment