Sunday, December 2, 2007

Where's the Camera???

Where is that darn thing when I need it? Why, it's up on the mountain with #1. What's the emergency, you may be thinking?

Both Sawed-Off AND H-Bomb are asleep on the couch. AT THE SAME TIME. I want to scream with delirious excitement. But I can't. So I'm telling you.

Incidentally, I will have some superb pictures from #1's trip to blog about next week. He just took the little digital, which I mostly use for blogging and snapshots. I still have my Nikon, but that would do me no good because of the distance we are from Costco's one-hour photo center. That's right, it's an eight hour round trip. Not including the one hour photo developing.

So right now, in lieu of taking pictures or doing the dishes or laundry, I think I just might lay down for a little nappy myself...

No comments: