H-Bomb loves making gingerbread houses. He was so excited this year. Could hardly wait. He wanted to make this one the day we bought it, back in November, but I told him it was for Christmas. I told him to go change his shirt and wash his hands, and he did both!
Here are #1 and H-Bomb, kneading the ready-made icing. I love these kits! Perhaps one day, when we have a real kitchen in a bigger house, we'll be ambitious enough to bake our own gingerbread for houses and men and women and trains and castles (H-Bomb said that last one). But for this year, it's a kit.
He does not yet know there is Candy Over There.
Candy. Just sitting about, in bowls. For The Taking.
Ah. Here he has figured it out.
#1 convinced him it wasn't for eating.
There's some.
Let me just put some on this walkway.

Or maybe on the roof. That looks nice.

There's a lot going on right now. Hard to get in there for a picture.

Let me just put some on this walkway.
Or maybe on the roof. That looks nice.
There's a lot going on right now. Hard to get in there for a picture.
And then. Then. Wait a minute!
Those brightly colored things...maybe I'll just Taste One.
Hey! And these are...these are Cookies!!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Those brightly colored things...maybe I'll just Taste One.
Hey! And these are...these are Cookies!!!
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
H-Bomb is so dedicated.
So thoughtful and considerate and detail-oriented, decorating faithfully and creatively.
Ummmm.
I'm not reaching for Anything.
Honestly. Would these eyes lie?
I'm not reaching for Anything.
Honestly. Would these eyes lie?
As you can see, Sawed Off left enough candy uneaten so H-Bomb and Daddy could decorate a fine Gingerbread House, and a Snowman, and a Christmas Tree, and a Gingerbread Santa! There was even candy left over. For eating, of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment