
This is so much fun! We have the paint colors picked out and the paint purchased for the dining room and kitchen, so we will be taking that into consideration as well. But I'm still not sharing until I can share PICTURES!! We want the pendants to be more of an accent anyway, not blending in too much.
Also, we've picked out the chandelier for the dining room. There will also be some pot lights around the perimeter, so this fixture is mostly for ambiance. Rustic, yet refined, stylish, yet classic. (and it looks like candles, which I am not allowed to have down on the ranch with no "911" and a fire department almost 40 miles away!)
I cannot wait.
2 comments:
love the chandelier, and I'm voting for the yellow with red splotches for the pendant :)
I love the chandelier & vote for color #'s 4, 6 or 8 for the pendants.
Post a Comment