Sunday, April 20, 2008

It's Ruined. :(


I don't know how it happened. First of all, who makes a cowgirl shirt that can't be washed?? Seriously. Rayon? Are you kidding? Cowgirls get DIRTY. So, this is the shirt I wore to the Bull Sale this year. The last and final time it will ever be worn by anyone. Why, you might ask?

Well, the shirt got into the laundry. And although the stupid little tag says "Dry Clean Only," your favorite cowgirl (ME) was in a hurry to get the laundry done, and didn't think to read the tag. So the shirt went through the washer. And then, as if that wasn't bad enough, the darn thing went through the freaking dryer!! AAARRRGGHHHH!!!

Now the fabric is all puckered and unevenly shrunken, and the sleeves shrunk so much so that it cannot possibly be worn!! As some might say around these parts, "Darn it All to Heck!!" (yes, it's true. I am that angry about it.)

Maybe I'll turn the thing into a pillow.

1 comment:

kdwhorses said...

OH no! That is so frustrating! But I would use it for something else!
Bones-oh we have a pile of thoses! She loves collecting them. GLad you got to go out and help with the cattle. Bull sale-loved the pics! Glad to be catching up, it has been crazy around here the past couple of days!