Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sawed Off's Bday Party Prep!

So, I am all about theme parties. Red tractor this year, I think I told you. Anyway, here are some things we've been working on:


Gift bags:
(which H-Bomb helped me fill, even cutting off little tags with his little scissors!
He's getting so big)


The Red Tractor Bean Bag Toss:

Isn't it turning out to be one of the cutest things you ever saw??
I'm very proud of this.


And, in the midst of it all, H-Bomb has created what he has named
"Googley-Eyed Friends."

They each have their own name too, but unfortunately I can neither remember all the names nor which one is whom. Some of the names are:
"Mr. Googley-Eye Friend"

"Mrs. Googley-Eye Pants"

He even took a couple "friends" to school with him today, for show and tell.
Number One said the other kids are going to think he doesn't have any toys.
I told Number One to be quiet.


There was an incident right before school today, in all the chaos of getting ready and lost keys and dead jeep battery and what-have-you, in which some of the darn googley eyes fell off the "Googley-Eyed Friends." DISASTER. I did some last minute re-gluing of eyes, both paper and googley, and stuck a toy in the jeep for H-Bomb JUST IN CASE the glue didn't dry by the time they got to school. Thank goodness it takes almost an hour to get there!!!

No comments: