On Tuesday, we got a visit from the Governor of our fine state. I'm not sure how it came about, something to do with ABEG bigwigs, the USGS and some environmental guy who flew in from D.C. just to attend. Or so he said.Anyway, H-Bomb, Sawed Off and I hurried home from preschool so we wouldn't miss lunch. (and then Sawed Off missed all of lunch anyway, fell asleep in the van on the way home). I had H-Bomb practice saying "Governor" all the way home. We had a delicious catered lunch, listened to some people talk, met the Governor, who said H-Bomb could call him "John" because that's easier to say.
It was fairly low-key and casual. Good food. ABEG promoting their World Domination Master Plan, and the Governor being practical and asking about first steps that could be taken now, bringing the focus back to our region, if not just the ranch, rather than the whole freakin' world.
I believe he is a good guy who asked some good questions. What does ABEG want from him? Take a guess. You are right: $$$$$
No comments:
Post a Comment