
I am constantly surprised by people who don't know a lot or even a little about animals. Especially if they live on a ranch like this one, surrounded by animals.
Wifey just came over to talk to me because she is going up to the mountain today. C.G's little dog has to take some antibiotics, a pill, every morning, and Wifey asked me if I could give her the pill tomorrow. I said, sure. Wifey went on to tell me HOW to give her this pill:
"C.G. says you have to take the little pill, cut it out of the cellophane, and SHOVE IT WAY DOWN HER THROAT, then GRAB HER MOUTH AND NECK..."
I interrupted to say, "yeah, I'll just wrap it in a piece of cheese or something. That's how you give a dog a pill."
She said, "Well, that's how I do it with my dog, but I've just been doing it C.G.'s way, because that's how she told me to do it."
[I can't say that I've ever in my life met someone so, shall we say, obedient...]
I said, "Well, that way is mean and too hard. I'll do it with cheese."
THE END.
Oh, and also, Wifey said that Mia bit her shoe as she was trying to come in the house. I asked if she kicked at Mia, and she said, "I did stick out my foot to keep her out because I know you didn't want her in the house." Well there ya go. Mia's the guard dog.
Oh, AND...Wifey said "those cats of C.G.'s need a huge bowl of food Every Day!" I said, "that's okay, I'll just put out TWO bowls."
I am nothing if not efficient.
No comments:
Post a Comment