Friday, September 14, 2007

Log House, Before Pictures

Well, ABEG has gotten it together, and I spoke with Contractor yesterday. He will be here this morning to get started on Phase I of our addition. I thought it would be fun to post some "before" pictures of our house, from all angles.

(front)

(East side)


(back)

The addition will extend the back of the house out 16', for the entire length of the house. It will make it a bit closer to the other houses on the ranch, but ABEG did not go for our second story addition idea. So this is our compromise.


(West side)

And apparently the work is finished for the weekend, already. We helped the contractor hand-dig all the electric/gas/water lines, and dug up some rocks from an old patio and a satellite TV cable. He went home when it was determined that we wouldn't be able to start the backhoe without a new battery and better jumper cables. Work to resume Monday.

No comments: