Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Cowgirl Min, Fashion Model!

You may remember that this cowgirl was hired to model designer clothing for Adam Kimmel's 2010 Spring/Summer Collection. The photo shoot took place at our ranch, with photographer Jim Krantz. (you can see more of Jim's pictures of the shoot, but sadly not one of me, here)

Here is the first picture of myself that I have seen on the WWW, and likely the only actual picture of me that you may ever see on this blog:

photo © Jim Krantz for Adam Kimmel


The funny thing is, the only piece of Adam Kimmel clothing I am wearing in this picture is a sweater, which Sabina the wardrobe lady told me was "probably cashmere." I believe her, and I really don't want to know how much it would cost in a store. Plus, it wouldn't last one hour in a real cowboy workday. Anyway, the jeans, the chinks, the boots are mine; the hat is Jean-Claude's. And the red dirt is on our ranch. (If you go to Jim's website, you can see the spectacular ranch scenery BEHIND the white muslin sheet!)

So much fun! I will keep searching for pictures of myself (obsessively) and let you know if I find any more. In the meantime, you can check out the rest of Adam's collection, including a couple pictures of CG, here.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Yow! Hotness!!

Jenny said...

WooHoo MinMin!!! You look professional, and sexyish too.

Rene' said...

really cool picture- I think it looks awesome!