Saturday, August 9, 2008

Best of Show!


Honestly, I was hoping for a couple blue ribbons. Okay, a few blue ribbons. I entered photographs in all six of the categories for county fair. You can see five of them here.

And I brought home Six Blue Ribbons! In addition, I won a "Manager's Award" for this picture of Number One roping.


I also won "Best Of Show" for this picture of Number One, shoeing his horse.


I will enter all the results and judge's comments on the previous County Fair post. Number One says I am now an "Award-Winning Photographer." I guess that's true...Number One wonders if this also makes him an "Award-Winning Model." Uhhhhh...

Perhaps the most exciting news of all, my Best Of Show photo gets to go on to the State Fair, complements of the County. In other words, the County will pay my entry fees and transport my photo to and from the State Fair. Just one of the perks!

I've never been to the State Fair before. Perhaps this year, we'll have to make the five-hour one-way road trip and go!



All photos are copyright-protected with a digital watermark. If you are interested in any of these photos, please contact me via the comments section.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I would also think you'd get a gift certificate for Alco or McD's too!!! AT least!!!! You deserve it! I love your pictures! Glad they recognized your talent...if they hadn't, I'd of had to do some serious judge-butt/ass woopin. And you know me. I mean bizznis!