So anyway, there is a lot of leveling, a lot of shimming, etc. It's quite slow. But I am impressed by both the quality of our American Woodmark cabinets and by the attention our crew is paying to install these cabinets right.
For my part, I made sure the opposing lazy-susan's doors were in the correct orientation, and chose the direction of wood grain for the filler pieces. I got each cabinet in line to be installed, removing straps and boxes and little plastic feet and other packing material. I think I was actually helpful. It was a good day, and I'm excited about how nice the cabinets look.
And H-Bomb got a boatload of cardboard to build his house. It's a work in progress.
We'll be back at it tomorrow. Here's another picture to tide you over:
2 comments:
Cabinets look great - especially with your wall colors!
Booootiful. (I was talking about H-bombs house bytheway)
Post a Comment