Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve Hike


Here is the last picture I have of Jessie. She and Woody accompanied us on our Christmas Eve hike with the boys, along with Mia and Donut. They would have happily joined us in the house for hot chocolate afterwards, but that would have been going a bit far. We took just a short hike on Christmas Eve, because it was cold and the boys wanted to be pulled in the sled. Woody got bored when we stopped and I was trying to keep him away from the boys and their snowball fight (sometimes he likes to butt them with his head), so he decided to pick a fight with me. Not too fun. I called Adam to help me, and we just started hiking again and he was fine.

Jessie was and Woody is a good hiker, and they both love(d) to get out into the desert with us. They were very loyal and dedicated, and would come when I called them. Woody still does, of course.

We do miss little Jess.

No comments: