Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Day Picnic, 2011


This is how we celebrate Christmas on the ranch:


Mia, dog of the desert, loves a good hike.
We found a warm, sunny spot on the rocks for our picnic.


The boys were sent out to gather firewood.



I am supervising the operation, right before I take over!


Some of the wood is a bit long...


H-Bomb is a good wood stomper!


Cheers!


Playing on the rocks. Notice the coats are gone; it was a beautiful day!


Picnic time! Cas, Number One, Mia and I.


David, Cas, Number One, enjoying the sun and the champagne!


Time to head out.

Happy Christmas, Everyone!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Looks like a great time was had by all! Mia-girl looks wonderful!

Anonymous said...

love it, looks like fun! love the pix of the dog on the bluff and the close up sleeping...very majestic, and cute! Rene'