I showed H-Bomb and Sawed Off a picture of their grandpa, on a horse pushing cattle in the 1960’s. I asked them if they knew who it was, and they shrugged their shoulders.
“That’s your Grandpa, when he used to live here and be a cowboy and run this place, even before your Grammy did” I said.
“Awesome!” said H-Bomb. He asked why I moved here, and I told him because I fell in love with his Daddy.
Number One asked H-Bomb why he lives here, and H-Bomb said, “Because I came out of Mommy’s tummy! And Sawed Off too!”
We asked them if they like living here on the ranch, and they both said they do. We asked them if the ranch is their favorite place to live, and they said “YES.”
And then H-Bomb said, “Maybe when I’m older, I’ll live here with my wife and Sawed Off will live here with his wife and when me and my wife have babies and Sawed Off and his wife have babies they will just stay here and play on the playset, because I want the playset to stay here.”
What a lovely plan.
1 comment:
very cute!
Post a Comment