Just a quick post...in the past couple weeks, I have purchased beer in two states. In both, I have been carded! I have been legal to drink beer for YEARS, (I'm not going to tell you how many years, but LOTS!) Honestly I never thought a day would come when I would be happy to show my ID. I always assumed I would always roll my eyes and sigh and act (read: BE) perturbed and annoyed, making a big production out of retrieving my ID: see? I'm 23, sheesh!
But, this made me happy. The first time, I even laughed out loud! I saw an old friend at the checkout and exclaimed, "Look! I'm getting carded!"
I truly believe my wrinkles are going away, and being carded TWICE in two separate stores in two separate states reinforces this belief. I need to personally thank Cindy Crawford for her miracle cleansing/moisturizing system. I have also received several comments from other people (who weren't selling me alcohol) about how young I look. No one ever believes I am the age I actually am. I'm going to drink a beer to celebrate!
And seriously, from one cowgirl to another, check out Cindy's skin care line. You won't be disappointed if you use it religiously!
1 comment:
Your post made me smile. In my early twenties I was carded several times at the movies---I sure thought I looked older than 16 ( I think you had to be 16 or older to go to an "R" movie) I remember feeling quite upset about it, but of course now, how I would love to be carded. Becky
Post a Comment